MUBA’S WATERMELON FESTIVAL
Muba’s WATERMELON FESTIVAL is organised between 15th march till 15th May every year at the banks of Mahanadi river.
Its is the first watermelon festival to be organized in India. The event is full of fun, adventure and entertainment. One can visit watermelon farms, enjoy unlimited locally grown watermelons, participate in lots many fun games and activities and stay in exclusive jungle resort in Barnawapara.
The festival is being organized to promote tourism and also locally grown watermelons to national and international market.
During the Festival people will be indulge themselves into lots many activities which comprises of …
- Water melon games & activities
- Watermelon bath, eating and seed spiting competition
- River Volleyball, Rain Dance
- Bonfire / Nature & Environment Education And Workshop
LOCATION: BARNAWAPARA WILDLIFE SANCTUARY
- Located in the northern part of Raipur district of Chhattisgarh. Barnawapara wildlife sanctuary is one of the finest and important wildlife sanctuaries in the region known for its lush green vegetations and unique wildlife.
- FESTIVAL LOCATION : Activities will be organized at the Bank of Mahanadi River which is just 8kms drive from Muba Machaan, Barnawapara