ROOM TARIFF KANHA (MUBA AT MUKKI) (APAI PLAN) INDIAN TOURIST
Muba at Mukki:
TARIFF (APAI PLAN) (Valid From 1/08/ 2016 to 30/06/ 2017)
|Room Type||No. of Rooms||Single||Double||Extra Pax.||Max No. Of Pax|
|COTTAGES (Air conditioned)||
|DELUXE ROOMS (Air cooled)||
|MUD-HOUSES (Air cooled)
(4 BEDED ROOM – Rates on quadruple basis)
*A supplement of Rs. 2000/- per room per night to be applicable during Diwali and Christmas/ New Year period
Tariff is on American plan and includes:
- Accommodation as per selected room category.
- All Meals (01 Breakfast, 01Lunch and Dinner per day.)
- Bed tea / coffee with cookies and evening Hi -tea / coffee with snacks.
- 02 Bottles of packaged drinking water per day.
- Services of in-house naturalist.
- All applicable taxes
- Winner of Trip advisor traveller choice award 2016
- Winner of Trip advisor traveller choice award 2013
- Winner of Trip advisor excellence award 2012 & 2013
- Certified by TOFT (Travel Operators for Tigers)
- Member of International Eco Tourism Society
MUBA AT MUKKI- KANHA NATIONAL PARK
• Well planned Rooms & Cottages, spread across a sprawling 55 acres of pristine forest.
• Each room is approx. 250 sq. Ft. / each cottage is approx. 300 sq. Ft.
• Rooms & Cottages have separate dressing area.
• Centrally located common dining area.
• Separate activity area, with Table Tennis facility and other indoor games.
• Separate play area for children with play equipment.
• Meeting / Training hall with provision for OHP.
• Library with books on wildlife.
• Huge sit-out with special areas for bon-fire.
• Private sit-out for each Room and Cottage.
• Water body, ideal for bird-watching, within the property.
JUNGLE SAFARI CHARGES IN KANHA NATIONAL PARK
|The Jungle Safari Charges:||Mukki||Kanha||Kisli||Max.Sharing|
|Indian (morning safari)||4000/-||5700/-||5000/-||6|
|Indian (Evening safari)||4000/-||NA||NA||6|
Foreign Tourist: (Rs. 1300/- for non premium and Rs. 1900/- for kanha zone will be charged extra)
Park is closed on every Wednesday’s afternoon Safari.
Safari charges are subject to change, any rise in vehicle rent, entry fees difference amount to be at resort itself.
• All AP Plan- which includes: One lunch, one dinner, one b/f with morning and evening tea. Dinner include one non veg dish.
• There will be enhanced meal plan and services for foreign nationals.
• Child / Infant Policy: The children below 5 years are not charged, children between 5-10 are charged half and children above 10 are charged as an adult of extra person.
• The safari charges include Govt. entry fee, guide charges and vehicle rent and rates are subject to change.
• Check in time 12 noon / out time: 11.30 am.
• Drivers accompanying guests boarding shall be arranged @ 600.00 per day.
• There will be hike of 20% during festive season – Holi, Diwali and New years
• Loud music and nefarious / prohibited activities are not permitted on our properties.
1. No refund if cancellation is effected within 10 days prior to the check-in date
2. 75% refund will be issued if cancellation is effected between 11 and 15 days prior to the check-in date
3. 90% refund will be issued for all cancellations effected beyond 16 days
• Just 2 kilometres from main road, amidst pristine forest habitat.
• 8 kilometres from Mukki Gate.
• Shares a common boundary with the National Park.
• Banjar River flows very close to the property.
How to Reach:
o Muba at Mukki , Kanha National Park
Distance from International/Domestic Airport: Raipur (190km), Nagpur (285km)& Jabalpur (180km)
Distance from Railway Station/Bus Stand: Raipur (180km), Nagpur (275km)& Jabalpur (180km)
Best time to visit Kanha National Park / Nagzira / Barnawapara Wildlife Sanctuary
- Summer season – March to June
- Winter – October – February
- The park remains closed for the visitors in the monsoons from
end of June and starts around mid of October.
Attractions / Points of Interest:
|PLACE OF INTEREST ( Kanha )||DISTANCE FROM HOTEL (KMS)|
|Kanha National Park, Mukki gate||3 kms|
|Kawardha ( Bhoremdev Mandir )||75 kms|
|Supkhar forest||20 kms|
- Airport Transportation (Charged
- Games Room/Arcade/Pool Room*
- Laundry Services*
- Hot/Cold Running Water
- Iron/Ironing Board (on request/in room)
- Bathroom (Attached)
FACILITIES AT KANHA:
Restaurant, Outdoor dinning
Wildlife library, Wildlife shows in an open theatre
Projector facility, Conference hall for 40pax
Outdoor Games: volleyball / badminton court
Indoor Games: Pool table, carom, table tennis
Safe deposit lockers at office for the guest to keep their valuables.
24 hrs. Power backup
Hot and cold running water
Doctor on call, First aid facility
In house laundry service (Chargeable)
Pick and drop services (Chargeable)
Nature walks / Birdwatching/ trekking with our in-house naturalist
Star Gazing*, Fishing pond
Tribal dance on request
• Applicable mandatory taxes will be chargeable extra on above-mentioned tariffs.
• Mid-meal snacks, soft beverages, mineral water and any other personal orders placed / consumed will be chargeable extra.
• Guests can consume their personal alcohol only in the privacy of their rooms or private sit-outs attached to their rooms.
• Guests will be liable to compensate for any damages caused to the property.
• Jungle rides are subject to availability.
• Costs of jungle rides are variable, subject to changes by the Forest Department and the Gypsy union’s policies.
• Jungle rides in Kanha are not available on Wednesday afternoons, as per policy of the Forest Department.
• Jungle rides in Nagzira are not available on Thursday’s, as per policy of the Forest Department.
• Guests can also plan / book jungle rides for Kanha, directly at http://www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Services/Forest/Search.aspx
• When the jungle rides are booked directly by guests, they need to carry a print-out of the jungle ride booking ticket and also the original Photo ID.
• When the jungle rides are booked directly booked by the guests, they are requested to inform us if they have also booked or whether we need to arrange for the vehicle needed for the jungle ride. Vehicle hiring charges are not included in the safari booking charges, and are payable extra.
• Kindly send request to us for booking jungle rides at Barnawapara Wildlife Sanctuary.
• We can also arrange for transportation of guests from Nagpur / Jabalpur / Gondia / Raipur / Bhandara to our properties and back. Kindly inform us, and we shall arrange for the same on chargeable basis.
Bank Account Details–
Name of Bank Account : Muba at Mukki
BANK NAME : KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
Account No. : 01322090001274
Branch Name 15- dhand compound, Civil lines, Raipur
Bank Address G. E. Road Raipur
IFSC no. KKBK0000132
Beneficiary / Recipient Name Zafar Khan
Email id (Accounts persons) firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
In case of cheque, address of where to courier cheque Muba Resorts, Beside SBI bank,Infront of Kundan Palace, Byron Bazaar, Raipur Chhattisgarh
Kanha National Park
Kanha National Park was created on 1 June 1955. Today it stretches over an area of 940 km² in the two districts Mandla and Balaghat. Together with a surrounding buffer zone of 1,067 km² and the neighboring 110 km² Phen Sanctuary it forms the Kanha Tiger Reserve. This makes it the largest National Park in Central India.
The park has a significant population of Royal Bengal Tiger, leopards, the sloth bear, Barasingha and Indian wild dog. The lush Sal and bamboo forests, grassy meadows and ravines of Kanha provided inspiration to Rudyard Kipling for his famous novel “Jungle Book “
Kanha National Park is home to over 1000 species of flowering plants. The lowland forest is a mixture of Sal (Shorea robusta) and other mixed forest trees, interspersed with meadows. The highland forests are tropical moist dry deciduous type and of a completely different nature with bamboo on slopes (Dendrocalamus strictus). A very good looking Indian ghost tree (kullu) can also be seen in the dense forest.
Kanha Tiger Reserve abounds in meadows or maidans which are basically open grasslands that have sprung up in fields of abandoned villages, evacuated to make way for the animals. Kanha meadow is one such example. There are many species of grass recorded at Kanha some of which are important for the survival of Barasingha (Cervus duvauceli branderi). A dense forested zone with good crown cover has abundant species of climbers, shrubs and herbs flourishing in the understory. Aquatic plants in numerous “tal” (lakes) are life line for migratory and wetland species of birds.
Among the deer species Swamp Deer or Hard Ground Barasingha is pride of the place as it is the only sub species of swamp deer in India (Cervus duavcelli branderi). The animal is adapted to hard ground unlike swamp deer of the North which live in marshy swamps. Kanha National Park has been instrumental in rescuing the “Swamp Deer” from extinction. Indian Gaur (Bos guarus), belonging to the ox genus, is found in Kanha but seen mostly as winter ends. In summer gaur inhabit meadows and water holes in the park.
Other commonly seen animals in the park include the spotted deer, sambar, barking deer and the four-horned deer. The latter can be seen at Bamni Dadar climb. Recently, mouse deer have also been discovered in the tiger reserve.
Nilgai can still be seen near the Sarahi Gate, while the Indian Wolf once commonly seen at Mocha is a rare sight now. Hyena and sloth bear are seen occasionally. Langurs and wild boars are common, but the pugnacious rhesus macaque is seen less often.
Nocturnal animals like fox, hyena, jungle cat, civets, porcupine, ratel or honey badger and hares can be seen outside the park confines.
Reptiles like pythons, cobras, krait, rat snakes, vipers, keelbacks and grass snakes are nocturnal animals, and are therefore rarely seen. There are many species of turtles as well as amphibians found in or near the water bodies.